The SFATA 2017 Annual Meeting and Conference is all about relevant content you need and a good dose of stress-relieving fun. We've had a tough year. Let's blow off a little steam together and then gear up for the important work of creating our destiny with the new FDA!
This event will:
- Allow you to hear directly from elected officials at multiple levels of government on how best to sway the opinions of their colleagues.
- Highlight and inform attendees on advocacy efforts at all levels of government (state, local, and federal)
- Educate small business owners on best practices that will save you money and headaches.
- Open arms to all vapor companies who want to join our efforts to create a healthy regulatory environment for these products going forward. Non-members are welcome!
- Introduce some exciting new programs and initiatives that you can get behind and chart your destiny!
- Force you to have fun, even if you came prepared to be serious and and grumpy.
This event will NOT:
- Break your bank. We really worked to make this affordable for ALL industry partners so no one is excluded due to venue costs or high hotel rates.
- Force you to be holed up in a boring hotel ballroom. You are going to be experiencing REAL Arizona and some of the most unique recreation and landscape you may have seen anywhere else.
- Leave you hungry. We have amazing catering from area eateries and plan to keep you equipped with refreshments and snacks throughout the day.
- Exclude anyone: Members and non-members alike are welcome to register. We want to foster a greater sense of cooperation and unity, so you will find yourself VERY welcome here if you aren't a member of SFATA.
- Pressure you to join anything, buy anything, or over extend your time away from your business. We intentionally made this a shortened program, but packed it with awesomeness so it is well worth your time to attend.
- Force you to stay in a hotel at all. We have an RV Campground connected to our main meeting site! Let's camp!!!